Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Waiting for a lonely death.


In my opinion, when a boy becomes manlier, what remains in the eyes is his big ego and his target, woman. He doesn’t need his friends anymore because all his emotional needs are flooded by the urge of beautiful woman. Everybody else is only for the pursuit of joy. If anybody has a problem, "I'm sorry, do I know you?" Mr. Who is free, go find him lah. I'm very busy people. I have to go here play and there play.... Perhaps this is how nature works things. No, I'm not mad at you. I just don’t like why everything has to go like this. You never felt the need of somebody? You never felt lonely? Congratulations if you haven’t. And I hope you still don’t need anybody to attend your funeral. If you are old and have nobody, what’s the point of living?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home