Sunday, April 06, 2008

Practice makes perfect


Waa... very busy lately. Busy practicing erhu. COS is having an event next week and they got a performance night in place, so everybody has been busy practicing. I see this as a golden chance for me to practice my skills because I seldom played it at home.
The practice schedule is very tight. Apart from my sleeping and meal time, all my time is at campus. At first I told them that I was just practicing and not going to perform (somebody might kill me for saying this), but since I work so hard to learn the music, I might consider performing as well. Maybe this will be my first orchestra performance with mmu. But I have to see how much I manage to master before the performance night.
The ticket for the performance is rm6 for non-member and rm5 for members on Thursday. From Monday till Wednesday, there will be COS exhibition and t-shirt selling. I think the shirt is rm16 each. The picture is taken from the past COS ice-breaking activity. I dont think anybody could reconize my foot. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home