Friday, March 17, 2006

Confused


I am so indecisive what to do now. Nobody I can share my thoughts, so nobody I can ask for opinions on what I should do next. So, I am lost, confused. Who can help me?

If I share my thoughts, I scare all my friends will go away from me. At least they won’t treat me as before. So much dilemma, problem and confusion, but I am so alone in this world. Why? Should I let fate take its course? Now I am emotionally and mentally suffering from my dilemma. Why people who can help feels so distant. Where are they? What can I do? Prey ….? Hope…..?

Time going by, my life running shorter by the decades, years, months, days, hours, minutes, then broken into seconds. Why feels so suffering to live? Why can’t I be like everyone else? Yet another unanswered prayer, only hope. But for this little false hope, I live on…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home