Friday, September 29, 2006

Exam!!!







Buddhist says there is just a fine line that differentiates good people and bad people. That very fine line also differentiates between very bad people and a saint. So, please let me do something. It is super hard want to stay good. Walking down the sloop seems so much painfully intriguing. Each of my actions stands by itself. Please don’t disapprove all my actions if there is a grain of sand in one of them. I scare if I don’t do anything, I will fall into the darkness. Trust me; you don’t want that to happen.

Last Thursday or Wednesday, I went to the Buddhist hall. I intended to sit at the door to hear people chanting. I feel I don’t deserve to step into there and also I thought I don’t have any business in there. But after some time, some aunts came to the door and invited me in and join the chants. So, after so many years, I joined the chant group.

Yesterday, when I reach melaka, it’s already about 9pm. May be because of the fasting month, there are no bus after 9pm, so as a result, I took a taxi to bukit beruang costing rm15. Late, so I did not went to the youth group Buddhist song singing activity above the Buddhist hall. Feel a bit guilty let the group leader aeroplane.

And the main thing is, I FORGOT THE CRA PARTY!!.... I have written myself a note and paste it on the wall beside my bed. But on that day when my brother comes, I totally forget. Arr…..

These few days at my hometown, I super miss my erhu. So I got quite determined to build something that resembles the erhu so I can play during semester break later. Hope the thought would not flood my mind during the exam week. Still have 2 lab reports to write :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home