Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hm......


Last week Mun Yee has come and took her hamster away liao. At first got kind of miss them but now feels better already. At least when I feel really lonely and boring, got 2 hamsters to look at. I don’t think they ever get boring, they are always playing, eating or sleeping. Every day I feed them twice, every 2 days I clean their cage and every 5 days I change the wood chips. Living with the hamsters for some time makes our room also smells like hamster cage. Sometimes it’s quite nice also, I don’t really care.

Recently I found out our school got counselor, its on a poster at the soft board bulletin outside STAD. May be I should try to make an appointment there. Hm…..

Quite a lot of happenings going on lately but too lazy to type here. :P

Most recent one is I joined a robocon group. May be status just a helper, hm…. The competition is 2 weeks away. Looking forward for the trip to kl :D Just hope GOD gracious wont give me any trouble during the trip and showered his blessings for me to have some fun. Tired~………..tired…..tired……………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home