Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nice .....


Finally I printed out dead people picture and pasted on the wall on my computer. Actually I want to paste to the other wall but scare will scare my roommate. Maybe its exam stress, need a lot of dead people this period, but hoping for more people to die is like too selfish. =”=

So, now I went searching in Google hunting for new sites with loads of unseen dead people. And initial search in the Google is a hit! I found one quite nice one. If any of you out there is interested, this is the site address. http://hem.bredband.net/niknyk/newposts.html

Due to my website is U rated, I censored the image posted here. The title for this picture is “Interior Decorating” ……oh my god, the picture is getting grosser and grosser image by image. Ha ha ha….. pay a visit to the site, you will know what I mean. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home