Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Merry Part, Merry Meet Again.


Good, my robot is up and running. Left the final tweaking and we are on~ to the robocon PWTC. For the robot, I help do the robot base, pin puller motor bracket, battery housing and modify the release mechanism. Now Wen Guey is doing the programming and the few initial test run looks very promising. Our robot mission is a success, hurrah~

Today the hamsters come are back already, ^_^ . Mun Yee is going back to her home town for a week, so she let us look after the hamsters for the mean while. Ha ha, they are fat already, thanks to Mun Yee daily prep. They also got a new cage @_@. It’s so much bigger than the last one. May be I am going to built them a water supply since they don’t have one. Have to look for building material, hm… I need a small bottle, a cork, and tubing. Not sure where to find those.

Ok la, actually I am quite demanding person. Don’t know how to put it, but may be that is one of the reason that makes me unhappy? I am so busy lately, but today get to have a good afternoon nap and now feeling refreshed. However, after a sumtious dinner at batu berendam with Ah Paul, Che Voon and yuying, now feeling a bit drowsy =_=… Going to school to tweak robot soon. That’s all for now. Until then. Ja ja ja.

Oh ya, really thanks Yuying for being there for me when I need it. Don’t know what to do without you. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home