Monday, May 15, 2006

Peek-a-boo


The sun took a peek through the gloomy dark cloud again this dusk. I can’t see it but I can feel its warmness. I thought it’s the end of any hope for the sun but he likes to fool people who trusted in him. Second time it went out since the world turned upside-down. Hope there are still many many sun shines to come. Lighten up my view. You can please yourself and make people happy, why hold back?

I always don’t know what to do. Most of the times I will think what a normal people will think in a situation like this. Or what a normal people will do? Why I don’t have the basic normal mind setting in me? It always has been the truth is out there.

I am trying hard to understand, please give me some time. Please, I am sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home